Greenwich Village NYC Apartment Management Service
Here at XL Real Property Management, we take the stress out of owning investment apartments in Greenwich Village NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of all the rest.
Our Greenwich Village NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Rent Invoicing
- Rent Collection
- Expense Payment
- Tenant Requests
- Maintenance Issues
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- Board Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- Apartment Turn-Over Services
- Insurance Procurement
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight
- Unit Owner Meeting Attendance
- Monthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Furnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- Routine Property Inspections
- Mortgage Escrow Reviews
- Tax Assessment Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Greenwich Village NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Greenwich Village NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Greenwich Village NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Greenwich Village NYC:
Greenwich Village, often referred to by locals as simply “the Village”, is a neighborhood on the west side of Lower Manhattan, New York City. Greenwich Village has been known as an artists’ haven, the Bohemian capital.
In the 16th century, Native Americans referred to its farthest northwest corner, by the cove on the Hudson River at present-day Gansevoort Street, as Sapokanikan (“tobacco field”). The land was cleared and turned into pasture by Dutch and freed African settlers in the 1630s, who named their settlement Noortwyck (“North district”, equivalent to Northwich/Northwick).