Upper East Side NYC Apartment Management Service
Here at XL Real Property Management, we take the stress out of owning investment apartments in Upper East Side NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of all the rest.
Our Upper East Side NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Rent Invoicing
- Rent Collection
- Expense Payment
- Tenant Requests
- Maintenance Issues
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- Board Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- Apartment Turn-Over Services
- Insurance Procurement
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight
- Unit Owner Meeting Attendance
- Monthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Furnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- Routine Property Inspections
- Mortgage Escrow Reviews
- Tax Assessment Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Upper East Side NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Upper East Side NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Upper East Side NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Upper East Side NYC:
The Upper East Side is a neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan in New York City, between Central Park/Fifth Avenue, 59th Street, the East River, and 96th Street. The area incorporates several smaller neighborhoods, including Lenox Hill, Carnegie Hill, and Yorkville. Once known as the Silk Stocking District, it is now one of the most affluent neighborhoods in New York City.
Before the arrival of Europeans, the mouths of streams that eroded gullies in the East River bluffs are conjectured to have been the sites of fishing camps used by the Lenape, whose controlled burns once a generation or so kept the dense canopy of oak-hickory forest open at ground level.