Upper West Side NYC Apartment Management Service
Here at XL Real Property Management, we take the stress out of owning investment apartments in Upper West Side NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of all the rest.
Our Upper West Side NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Rent Invoicing
- Rent Collection
- Expense Payment
- Tenant Requests
- Maintenance Issues
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- Board Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- Apartment Turn-Over Services
- Insurance Procurement
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight
- Unit Owner Meeting Attendance
- Monthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Furnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- Routine Property Inspections
- Mortgage Escrow Reviews
- Tax Assessment Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Upper West Side NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Upper West Side NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Upper West Side NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Upper West Side NYC:
The Upper West Side is a neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan, New York City, that lies between Central Park and the Hudson River and between West 59th Street and West 110th Street. The Upper West Side is sometimes also considered by the real estate industry to include the neighborhood of Morningside Heights.
The name “Bloomingdale District” was used to refer to a part of the Upper West Side – the present-day Manhattan Valley neighborhood – located between 96th and 110th Streets and bounded on the east by Amsterdam Avenue and on the west by Riverside Drive, Riverside Park, and the Hudson River.