East Harlem NYC Apartment Management Service
Here at XL Real Property Management, we take the stress out of owning investment apartments in East Harlem NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of all the rest.
Our East Harlem NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Rent Invoicing
- Rent Collection
- Expense Payment
- Tenant Requests
- Maintenance Issues
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- Board Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- Apartment Turn-Over Services
- Insurance Procurement
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight
- Unit Owner Meeting Attendance
- Monthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Furnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- Routine Property Inspections
- Mortgage Escrow Reviews
- Tax Assessment Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse East Harlem NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our East Harlem NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our East Harlem NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About East Harlem NYC:
East Harlem, also colloquially known as El Barrio and previously as Spanish Harlem, is a neighborhood of Upper Manhattan, New York City roughly encompassing the area north of the Upper East Side, and East 96th Street and east of Fifth Avenue to the East and Harlem Rivers. Despite its name, it is generally not considered to be a part of Harlem.
East Harlem is notable for its contributions to Salsa music and Hip-Hop.