East Harlem NYC Apartment Management Service
Our East Harlem NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- ERent Invoicing
- ERent Collection
- EExpense Payment
- ETenant Requests
- EMaintenance Issues
- ERenovation Oversight
- EFacilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- ELease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- EBoard Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- EApartment Turn-Over Services
- EInsurance Procurement
- EEmergency Repair Assistance
- ERoutine Property Inspections
- ETax Assessment Reviews
- EUnit Owner Meeting Attendance
- EMonthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- EFacilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- EFurnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- EMortgage Escrow Reviews
Our East Harlem NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our East Harlem NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About East Harlem NYC:
East Harlem, also colloquially known as El Barrio and previously as Spanish Harlem, is a neighborhood of Upper Manhattan, New York City roughly encompassing the area north of the Upper East Side, and East 96th Street and east of Fifth Avenue to the East and Harlem Rivers. Despite its name, it is generally not considered to be a part of Harlem.
East Harlem is notable for its contributions to Salsa music and Hip-Hop.