Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management Service
Our Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- ERent Invoicing
- ERent Collection
- EExpense Payment
- ETenant Requests
- EMaintenance Issues
- ERenovation Oversight
- EFacilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- ELease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- EBoard Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- EApartment Turn-Over Services
- EInsurance Procurement
- EEmergency Repair Assistance
- ERoutine Property Inspections
- ETax Assessment Reviews
- EUnit Owner Meeting Attendance
- EMonthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- EFacilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- EFurnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- EMortgage Escrow Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Flatiron District NYC:
The Flatiron District is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Manhattan, named after the Flatiron Building at 23rd Street, Broadway and Fifth Avenue.
The designation “Flatiron District” dates from around 1985, and came about because of its increasingly residential character, and the influx of many restaurants into the area. Before that, the area was primarily commercial, with numerous small clothing and toy manufacturers, and was sometimes called the Toy District.