Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management Service
Here at XL Real Property Management, we take the stress out of owning investment apartments in Flatiron District NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of all the rest.
Our Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Rent Invoicing
- Rent Collection
- Expense Payment
- Tenant Requests
- Maintenance Issues
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- Board Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- Apartment Turn-Over Services
- Insurance Procurement
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight
- Unit Owner Meeting Attendance
- Monthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Furnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- Routine Property Inspections
- Mortgage Escrow Reviews
- Tax Assessment Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Flatiron District NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Flatiron District NYC:
The Flatiron District is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Manhattan, named after the Flatiron Building at 23rd Street, Broadway and Fifth Avenue.
The designation “Flatiron District” dates from around 1985, and came about because of its increasingly residential character, and the influx of many restaurants into the area. Before that, the area was primarily commercial, with numerous small clothing and toy manufacturers, and was sometimes called the Toy District.