Gramercy NYC Apartment Management Service
Our Gramercy NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- ERent Invoicing
- ERent Collection
- EExpense Payment
- ETenant Requests
- EMaintenance Issues
- ERenovation Oversight
- EFacilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- ELease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- EBoard Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- EApartment Turn-Over Services
- EInsurance Procurement
- EEmergency Repair Assistance
- ERoutine Property Inspections
- ETax Assessment Reviews
- EUnit Owner Meeting Attendance
- EMonthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- EFacilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- EFurnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- EMortgage Escrow Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Gramercy NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Gramercy NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Gramercy NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Gramercy NYC:
Gramercy Park /ˌɡræmərsi ˈpɑrk/ is the name of both a small, fenced-in private park and the surrounding neighborhood that is referred to also as Gramercy, in the borough of Manhattan in New York City, United States.
The area which is now Gramercy Park was once in the middle of a swamp. In 1831 Samuel B. Ruggles, a developer and advocate of open space, proposed the idea for the park due to the northward growth of Manhattan. He bought the property, which was then a farm called “Gramercy Farm”.