Lower East Side NYC Apartment Management Service
Our Lower East Side NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- ERent Invoicing
- ERent Collection
- EExpense Payment
- ETenant Requests
- EMaintenance Issues
- ERenovation Oversight
- EFacilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- ELease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- EBoard Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- EApartment Turn-Over Services
- EInsurance Procurement
- EEmergency Repair Assistance
- ERoutine Property Inspections
- ETax Assessment Reviews
- EUnit Owner Meeting Attendance
- EMonthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- EFacilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- EFurnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- EMortgage Escrow Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Lower East Side NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Lower East Side NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Lower East Side NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Lower East Side NYC:
The Lower East Side, sometimes abbreviated as LES, is a neighborhood in the southeastern part of the New York City borough of Manhattan, roughly located between the Bowery and the East River, and Canal Street and Houston Street. Traditionally an immigrant, working-class neighborhood, it began rapid gentrification in the mid-2000s, prompting The National Trust for Historic Preservation to place the neighborhood on their list of America’s Most Endangered Places.