Soho NYC Apartment Management Service
Our Soho NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- ERent Invoicing
- ERent Collection
- EExpense Payment
- ETenant Requests
- EMaintenance Issues
- ERenovation Oversight
- EFacilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- ELease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- EBoard Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- EApartment Turn-Over Services
- EInsurance Procurement
- EEmergency Repair Assistance
- ERoutine Property Inspections
- ETax Assessment Reviews
- EUnit Owner Meeting Attendance
- EMonthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- EFacilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- EFurnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- EMortgage Escrow Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Soho NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Soho NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Soho NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Soho NYC:
SoHo, sometimes capitalized Soho, is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The name “SoHo” refers to the area being “South of Houston Street”, and was also a reference to Soho, an area in London’s West End. It was coined by Chester Rapkin, an urban planner and author of the The South Houston Industrial Area study, also known as the “Rapkin Report”.
During the colonial period, the land that is now SoHo was part of a grant of farmland given to freed slaves of the Dutch West Indies Company, and the site of the first free Black settlement on Manhattan island.