Soho NYC Apartment Management Service
Here at XL Real Property Management, we take the stress out of owning investment apartments in Soho NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of all the rest.
Our Soho NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Rent Invoicing
- Rent Collection
- Expense Payment
- Tenant Requests
- Maintenance Issues
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation
- Board Application Assistance for New Tenants/Renewals
- Apartment Turn-Over Services
- Insurance Procurement
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight
- Unit Owner Meeting Attendance
- Monthly and Annual Accounting Statement Preparation
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Furnishing Procurement and Inventory Services
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings
- Routine Property Inspections
- Mortgage Escrow Reviews
- Tax Assessment Reviews
For Inquiries about Building/Townhouse Soho NYC Apartment Management, please click here.
Our Soho NYC Apartment Management professionals are always available for any Apartment Management need that you could come across.
Our Soho NYC Apartment Management team serves as an intermediary between owners and tenants. With us in your team both sides can just sit back and relax, we will handle all the work.
More About Soho NYC:
SoHo, sometimes capitalized Soho, is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The name “SoHo” refers to the area being “South of Houston Street”, and was also a reference to Soho, an area in London’s West End. It was coined by Chester Rapkin, an urban planner and author of the The South Houston Industrial Area study, also known as the “Rapkin Report”.
During the colonial period, the land that is now SoHo was part of a grant of farmland given to freed slaves of the Dutch West Indies Company, and the site of the first free Black settlement on Manhattan island.